I picked up some different items to try. These are not typical for me, but after trying so much high end, I wanted to pick up a bunch of drugstore items to see how they compare. Excited to try and review some new items!! Once I am done really trying these products out, I will share my thoughts with you.
- L.A. Girl Eyeshadow Palette
- L.A. Girl Glow Blush Collection
- Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Limited Edition Ten Shade Eye Shadow Palette
- Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Mask
- Burts Bees Lip Scrub
- Burts Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Scrub
- Milani Eyeshadow Palette in Plum Basics and Natural
- Milani Candle Light Face and Eye Strobe Palette
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blush in Purple Hase and The Princess Daiquiries
- e.l.f Eyeshadow in Necessary Nudes
- Maybelline Total Temptation Shadow and Highlight Palette
- Almay Smart Shade Blush
- Maybelline Master Precise Metallic Liquid Liner
- Revlon Photo Ready Eye Art
- Loreal Infallible Paints
- Milani Amore Shine Liquid Lip Color in Delight
- Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Creme
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Lip Velvet Finish
- Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme
- L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri
- NYX Cleansing Oil
Thanks for stopping by!! Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
xo Laura xo
Let’s Stay Connected!!!
Email me email@example.com
Disclaimer This blog does use referral links and or affiliate links. To avoid confusion, those are the only type of link this website will use. If you do not feel comfortable using those links I totally understand and appreciate you reading my posts! Your support is appreciated. If you do use the links I am grateful for your support. I am not trying to sell you these items and the sole purpose of this blog is to bring you my opinion and show you my purchase so you can make better informed purchases yourself. Compensation I receive will allow me the opportunity to keep this site going. My opinions will always be honest, but please remember that they are just opinions and preferences and mine may differ from yours.
Please know I am always open to your feedback. What do you like, dislike? What would you like to see more or less of?
Thank you for your tremendous amount of support!!